On the occasion of the new year 2021, HM King Mohammed VI sent greeting cards to the heads of state and government of brotherly and friendly countries, expressing to them and to their illustrious families his best wishes of health and prosperity. The Sovereign expressed the wish that this year will bring prosperity, peace and security.
On the same occasion, HM King Mohammed VI received greeting cards and messages from the leaders of these countries as well as from senior foreign figures, extending to the Sovereign their wishes of health and happiness and wishing the Moroccan people further prosperity, under the leadership of HM the King.
They are to date:
– Their Majesties King Abdullah II and Queen Rania of Jordan;
– H.H. Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan, President of the United Arab Emirates;
– H.H. Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi, Deputy Supreme Commander of the Armed Forces of the State of the United Arab Emirates;
– H.H. Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President of the United Arab Emirates, Prime Minister and Emir of Dubai;
– H.E. Abdelfattah Al-Sissi, President of the Arab Republic of Egypt;
– H.E. Ali Bongo Ondimba, President of the Republic of Gabon;
– H.E. Roch Marc Christian Kaboré, President of the Republic of Burkina Faso;
– H.E. Paul Biya, President of the Republic of Cameroon.